Results of BigInsights 2014-15 BigData Study are outMarch 11, 2015
Politician Entitlements Cost $100M in 2014August 4, 2015
What is Big Data? How does one use it? To answer this and several other questions related to this field, Lenovo has organised a series of breakfast meetings to "demystify the Big Data & Analytics landscape". These will be held between June 2 and June 4 at Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney.
BigInsights will be part of this tour. Founder Raj Dalal is part of the panel of speakers, and will be speaking on - The Data Driven Enterprise: Roadmap to Big Data and Analytics success. Raj will be sharing the speaker's dias with:
- Alan Codd, Partner, Advisory, Ernst & Young
- Matt Codrington, Managing Director, Lenovo ANZ
- Calvin Hoon, Partner & Alliance Director APAC, Cloudera
- Paul Muller, GM SAP Platform ANZ, SAP
- David Meller, National Enterprise Sales Director, Intel
Part of the demystifying session will try and answer questions around data exploration, hyper-personalisation and 720 degree view of customer, and take a look at global best practices and case studies.
So, it will be a case of Big Data, Big Insights, and well, a "big" breakfast!
You're welcome to share this page: