broker für optionen It may be in the entertainment domain but Wargaming’s data analytics operations are as humongous as that of any Fortune 500 company. Wargaming is a leader in the free-to-play Massively Multiplayer Online (MMO) game market across all gaming platforms – PC, console and mobile.
Just to get a grasp of the enormity of its operations here are some figures:
- It has a user base of 150 million & counting
- Three of its mainline games – World of Tanks, World of Tanks Blitz and World of Warships – together generate 550 million ‘events’ a day
- Every game consists of over 15 different main data sources (battle, session, account, logs)
- Players are located in different time zones across Europe, North America, CIS and Asia
- Its team has to process over 3TB of raw data daily
- Number of employees: Over 4000 in 15 worldwide offices
trading online opzione turbo Wargaming, a pioneer in the ‘free-to-play’ concept of games in the West, provides high quality games for free, but makes money from upselling items within the game itself. Its first blockbuster was ‘World of Tanks’, launched in 2010, and that placed the company on the global gaming map. This first ‘epic’ game was followed by a suite of other games, chiefly involving aircraft and warships.
الخيارات الثنائية الوظيفي About 80% of the over 150 million users play the games for free. An important focus for Wargaming has always been to increase the player experience and Lifetime value (LTV). The company’s primary way of generating revenue is by offering products from their online premium shop to their gamers. For this, Wargaming has started using personalized communication and recommendation mode in real time interaction with the players. Compared with the earlier non-personalized way, this new way of doing business was measured to be more effective across their business.
binär optionen test As its data analytics needs grew stronger, so also for real time player communications, the challenge before Wargaming was to find a suitable solution. It decided to invest in a Data Analytics platform to optimize business and player experience, for which it chose a combination of Cloudera Hadoop for the ‘Data Reservoir’ and the traditional Oracle RDBMS to store summarized information for data marts and KPI reporting.
opcje binarne czy da sie zarobic Once implemented, Wargaming started using data analytics in two distinct but connected ways:
bdswiss conto demo The first was the historical management reporting and game analytics. This is similar to traditional data warehouse/business intelligence approaches but had been designed to cope with extreme amounts of data being stored (i.e. every shot fired in a game).
Köp Viagra 25 mg utan percsription The second was the real time recommendation and communication system that allows Wargaming to communicate with players within seconds of them finishing a battle.
http://actioncooling.com/?kiko=optiontime-wochenende&ab3=3f optiontime wochenende
طريقة الخيارات الثنائية To its credit, Wargaming did what not many in the business world, let alone the gaming sector had even done.
- Wargaming was able to successfully deploy personalized communications and recommendations model in real time with players to increase LTV compared to those players who weren’t contacted at all. This campaign effectiveness was measured at 5-10% across their business when compared to non-personalized interactions. May seem small but even that amount of increase meant millions of dollars more in revenue.
- Using a machine learning approach enabled the company to increase the number of campaigns being run simultaneously by 10 times as it minimized the need for a marketing expert to manually design targeted campaigns.
segnali per opzioni binarie a pagamento BigInsights was recently engaged to study the reasons behind Wargaming’s success. To understand how this gaming leader used data analytics platforms to enhance back-end and front-end operations, and in turn, shore up its bottomline, click here to read the entire case study. Quality Tastylia Drugs At Low Price No Prescription Needed (Please note: Registration is required.)
For further information, see further information at www.biginsights.co
Latest posts by Raj Dalal (see all)
- What next for Uber with data? - February 10, 2017
- How Uber Depends on Data Analytics to Deliver Extreme Customer Service – Face To Face With Uber’s Chief Data Architect - January 13, 2017
- 2016 Winner – Australian Innovation Shines atBigInsights Data Innovation Awards - December 6, 2016
azioni binarie bonus This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 4th, 2016 at 12:47 pm and is filed under BigData Survey. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.